- Crew bus vehicles
- Mobile service vehicles
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Mobile block-containers
- Military vehicles
- Vehicles with truck mounted cranes
- Municipal vehicles
Sand-salt spreading vehicle 6,8 m3, FPV-type
Sand-salt spreading vehicle 6,8 m3
- Truck-mounted equipment for chassis MAZ-5340С2.
- Equipment is on chassis, subframe.
- Applied for sand-salt spreading.
- Main body of container is 4-mm thick
- Sand is delivered from the container with steel belt conveyor, hydraulic-powered from PTO.
- Equipment has outriggers to stand on without crane support during mantling or in dismantled state.
- Blades of the spreading device – 5 430-mm wings
- Equal distribution of spreading, spreading density 0-400gr/m2, operated from the cabin.
- Spreading width 0-12m.
- Vehicle speed during spreading 0-60kph
- At 20-kph speed of vehicle the speed of spreading is 5gr/m2
- Height above ground of the spreading device in operational state 400 (+10) mm.
- The cabin of the vehicle has installed electric control panel.
- Operations run from the panel:
– Panel on-off
– Spreading on-off
– Spreading adjustment (width, speed, material of spreading)
– Signal-lamp check.
- Panel is adapted for night works.
- Parts of hydraulic system: hydraulic pump, hydraulic hoses, flow control valve, hydraulic tank etc.
- Sifting system, roof-shaped net.
- On the back panel are installed rotating warning light and working lamps operated from the cabin. There are yellow and black phosphoreal reflectors. Rotating warning light is installed on the cabin.
- 4 loops for lifting the spreading device with a crane.
- The paint safely protects metal construction from corrosion. Orange colour.